Hi there. Welcome to hell, also known as my profile. Enjoy your stay. If you get hungry while you're here, you can sell your soul to Satan for a cup of chocolate pudding. I did that a long time ago.
Here are some other places you can contact me. Know that I will only add you back if I know who you are. Keep that in mind while adding me. Please send a message saying who you are if the username isn't obvious enough.
Xbox Live Gamertag-Foxdini
Discord-Foxdini (My Discord tag is #2075 for those who need it)
What's your name?
- Most people call me Sera. Other nicknames are Fox, Fax, Si tah (that name can only be used by my smol breddah), Sears, Sersa, etc.
Where are you from?
- Western Wisconsin, United States
How old are you?
- I used to give out my age, but due to personal reasons, I will not be giving it out anymore. Those who know it please don't mention it in main.
Kay then. What is your gender?
- Female. Please use she/her pronouns when referring to me.
What if I refer to you with he/him or they/them pronouns?
- I will correct you. I am not gender-fluid or anything like that. I was born a female and would prefer to be addressed as such.
Ey bby did u fall from Heaven? Bcuz I've always wanted 2 bone an angel ( ͡° ͜( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) ͡ )
- Thank you for your creepy pick-up line, but no. I just crawled up from the depths of Hell.
Well alrighty then...I take it that you aren't single?
- Bingo. I am taken. My boyfriend is not active on this Wikia, so I won't be linking any of his profiles here.
- I enjoy gaming. Some of my favorite games are Red Dead Redemption, GTA V, the Assassin's Creed series, Bully, Mortal Kombat X, and Halo. Speaking of Halo, I am a large fan of the web series Red vs. Blue. When I'm not playing games or watching Red vs. Blue/other YouTube videos, I'm usually outside hunting.
- For those that are fans of a few of the franchises listed above, my favorite Assassin's Creed game is Revelations. My favorite Assassin from the series is Yusuf Tazim. My favorite character in MKX would be a weird triple tie between Erron Black, Kano, and Predator. My favorite character from Red vs. Blue is Freelancer Agent North Dakota.
- I have quite a few and I'm willing to bet money that I will forget someone on this list. The ones I can think of right now are Skatch, Jillfish, and Telr.
I hate you.
- Sometimes, I do too.
I think that you have a problem
- You think that I have a problem? Heh. I know that I have a problem.
God. Who beat you with the ugly stick?
- I do not give two shits about how people think I look.
I think you're a bad person
- Again, sometimes I think the same.
I know that this certain topic bothers you. I'm gonna bring it up!
- Unless you have a deathwish, I suggest you don't.
Do you think Debbie is pretty?
Hanzo Black is the son of Erron Black and Cassie Cage. Ashamed of her son, Cassie left Erron to tend to little Hanzo on his own. Hanzo was quite the spoiled child, being given tons of gifts and such by his father, who could afford to spend the money due to his incredible wealth. In his teenage years, Hanzo was sent to train with the leader of the Shirai Ryu and the man he was named after, Hanzo Hasashi. After years of hard training, Hanzo returned home to his father, who then taught him to fight using a pair of golden revolvers that Erron bought to celebrate Hanzo's return. After finishing all of his training, Hanzo got a job working at an apple orchard for a man named Bubba. Hanzo picks these apples with the help of Bubba's wife, Beth. The apples are sold in the Outworld Marketplace. Now, as an adult, Hanzo fights as a Kombatant in Mertel Koombet. Using the fighting styles of both Hasashi and Erron, Hanzo is a force to be reckoned with, especially if you destroy his barrel of apples.