The content here contains a few sentences resolving in depressing/triggering subjects such as death, depression, and subjects in that field. I suggest that you do not read if you are easily triggered by those subjects. When continuing, do keep in mind that I am not responsible for any possible thoughts afterwards for I have warned every viewer of this page in this very box and border.
|Nicknames||Too many to count.|
|Gender Pronoun||They/Them and He/Him|
- Full Name: Vanillion L.
- Age: Thirteen (often says they're fourteen.)
- Born Sex: Female.
- Gender: Genderfluid.
- Gender Pronoun(s): They/Them, He/Him, She/Her, Ey/Em, and Ze/Zir.
- Birth: October 21st.
- Sexuality: Graysexual.
- Relationship: Taken.
- Background: Mixed Italian, German, and Irish.
- Height: 5"7
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Hair Color: Black (dyed blue at the tips, may possibly dye whole head.)
- Symptoms: Anxiety, Depression, Gender Dysphoria, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Fears: Bugs, Virginitiphobia, Friendiaphobia, Monophobia.
- Abilities: Good with computers, anything dangerous, and (somewhat) good at cooking.
- Allergies: Coconut, Amoxicillin, Bees.
Vanillion's personality varies on their alter-ego. They will either be normal/dirty minded, anxious, depressed/sad, or shy. It also depends on where they are or who they're near. Or it can just be random.
They love company, just not one-on-one, they tend to find it awkward and don't know what to say. But this can also vary if they do talk to said person alone alot.